Last updated on: August 1, 2017
Period of warranty
- Sticks: within 30 days of the purchase date (as per the receipt)
- Equipment: within 6 months of the purchase date (as per the receipt)
- D-Gel replaces the damaged item apart from normal wear and tear, and reserves the right to refuse a replacement if any doubts.
- Throughout the end of products line or back order, D-Gel will credit the retailer account or make a reimbursement to the final customer (whom ordered via D-Gel website).
- For a manufacturing defect: the client must provide picture(s) with proof of purchase to D-Gel customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org). On request, D-Gel could ask for merchandise(s) return and will pay for related shipping costs.
- Otherwise: 15% handling cost will be charged to the client, and return shipping and logistic costs will be assumed and managed by the client.